t. 02 4464 1158
Berry Public School offers students a warm and secure environment that is conducive to enriching learning experiences. Our teachers provide quality programs that cater for each child as an individual and we promote and encourage the philosophy of lifelong learning.
All of our teachers live by the school banner statement ‘Our community: a culture of care, respect and enrichment’.
What makes Berry Public School special?
Berry Public School shines in many ways and for many reasons. Here are but a few:
- a caring environment
- beautiful and extensive playground
- high level of participation by students
- active Student Representative Council
- many leadership opportunities for students
- participation in Murder Under Microscope and Tournament of minds
- enrichment workshops
- two fully equipped computer labs
- music room (band and ensemble)
- plant propagation
- strong community connections
- public speaking and Premier’s Spelling Bee competitions
- strong Learning Support Team
- specialised programs to assist students – LIPI, buddy classes, CATS, Mathematics groupings
- extremely active P&C
- many school performances – class items, Band and Ensemble, Open Day
- fantastic canteen
We encourage any new or prospective parents to make an appointment to visit our school for a school tour.